Within our motor area, we provide services related to both THERAPEUTIC SWIMMING POOL and PHYSIOKINESITHERAPY.
An important part of our work also concerns the treatment of Parkinson's disease, for which we have specifically launched the MIRT project
(Intensive multidisciplinary rehabilitation in the treatment of Parkinson's).
therapeutic swimming pool
The therapeutic swimming pool, surrounded by large windows and greenery, has been designed and equipped to offer motor rehabilitation and functional re-education programs.
It offers a service to both Sim-patia's guests and external users of any age.
POOL TANK FEATURES:
- Accessibility to the water via a degrading ramp
- Motor lifters for placing bedridden people in the water
- Vertical ladder
- Special chairs and beds for entry into the pool and showers
- Water temperature of 33°C (91.4°F)
- Dimensions: 6 x 12 meters (20 x 40 ft)
- Depth: from 1.20 to 1.40 meters (4 to 4.6 ft)
We evaluate and treat the following areas:
- Autism, psychomotor retardation, attention disorders, and behavioral disorders
In children, adults, and during pregnancy.
- Adapted swimming
- Therapeutic swimming
- Hydro Nordic Walking
- Children's swimming and water sports
- Acqua Neo (parents and child)
- Acqua Dolce
- Acqua Gym
- Private lessons for all ages
- Possibility of access to the pool without an instructor
CONTACTS AND INFO FOR THE MOTOR AREA
Where to find us:
Valmorea Headquarters, via Parini 180
Grandate’s Office, via Parini, medical practices area.
For information on swimming pool courses, physiotherapy and hydrotherapy rehabilitations:
Mobile: +39 347 1418924
Landline: +39 (0)31 806030 (ask for Dr. Monica Ferrario, MOTOR AREA Coordinator)
For information on payments and how to register:
Mobile: +39 375 6128285
Landline: +39 (0)31 806030